In this article
If you wish to cancel your Max subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Cycling '74 home page.
- Click the 'SIGN IN' button at the upper-right corner of the webpage, and sign into your Cycling '74 account.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the webpage, and choose 'Your Account' from the drop-down menu.
- Under the 'Licenses' tab you will see all of your licenses listed.
- Locate the subscription license you would like to cancel, click the 'Manage' button on the right side, and select 'Cancel subscription'.
- Click 'Confirm subscription cancellation'.
- Once your subscription has been cancelled, you can continue to use Max until the end of your current billing period.
- If you change your mind and would like to resume your subscription, go back to Your Account > Licenses, click the 'Manage' button on the right side of the license, select 'Resume subscription', and then click 'Confirm resume subscription'.
If you encounter any difficulties while cancelling your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on subscriptions is available here.