In this article
If you wish to cancel your RNBO subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Cycling '74 home page.
- Click the 'SIGN IN' button at the upper-right corner of the webpage, and sign into your Cycling '74 account.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the webpage, and choose 'Your Account' from the drop-down menu.
- Under the 'Licenses' tab you will see all of your licenses listed.
- Locate your subscription license that contains the RNBO add-on.
- Click the 'Manage' button on the right side of the license, and select 'Remove RNBO addon'.
- Click 'Confirm removal of RNBO addon'. Please note that this action cannot be undone.
- Once your RNBO subscription has been cancelled, you can continue to use RNBO until the end of your current billing period.
If you encounter any difficulties while cancelling your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com.
More information on subscriptions is available here.